Our B&B and self-catering cottages remain closed until at least 3rd July  2020. We are delighted to accept bookings for our self-catering cottages for dates from 4th July onwards, though of course should there be need to cancel due to continuing restrictions we will be happy to either defer your booking or provide a refund in line with our policy below. For B&B bookings the situation is still not confirmed and we do not anticipate re-opening until at least August 2020 although that is entirely dependent on Govt. instructions. Whilst we are keen to re-open as soon as possible, we will only do so when it is safe for our guests, our local community and ourselves to do so.

For those who have an existing booking, we would first ask you to consider postponing your booking to another date. This will help us to weather the current situation and support those who help us at West Heath Barn. We will not at this stage tie you to an alternative date and will simply provide a credit of any monies already received against another booking within the next 12 months (this will be extended if the situation takes longer to resolve than currently predicted). If this is not possible or appropriate then we will of course provide a refund. Please contact us to discuss your existing booking and to agree the best course of action.