We are re-opening our self-catering cottages from 4th July and are delighted to accept bookings to commence after that date. If you need to cancel due to continuing restrictions of course we will be happy to either defer your booking or refund in full (see more details below). Whilst we already have an excellent reputation for cleanliness, we are instigating further measures to ensure our accommodation is as safe as possible during these uncertain times – follow the link here for more info.  For more details on our cottages see here  and give us a call to discuss your needs.

We will not be re-opening our B&B for some time yet and will update here when a decision has been made. We love welcoming B&B guests to West Heath Barn and aim to offer a highly personal home-from-home stay. This is hard to do within the guidelines for social distancing and we would prefer to re-open when we can offer our guests the standard of stay we have delivered in the past.

Should you need to defer your booking we will not  ask you to commit to an alternative date and will simply provide a credit of any monies already received against another booking within the next 12 months (this will be extended if the situation takes longer to resolve than currently predicted). If this is not possible or appropriate then we will of course provide a refund.